- Manufacturer: Princess
- Price: €109,000
- Location: Alicante
- Year: 1994
- LOA: 50'3" (15.32m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.1
- ID no.: 34108
- Cabins: 3
- Aircon: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Watertank Size: 727 Litres
- Engine Make: General Motors
- Horsepower: 796hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 1963 Litres
The owner says to recent questions asked "
Step to answer the questions
- Sewage tank capacity. I refer to the characteristics of the ship because I do not know that fact.
- When the batteries were changed, how many batteries do you have, and what year are they? Attached invoices.
- Do you mention that the ship was not used during 2020. It was not even used during 2021? Was maintenance done? During 2020 I enjoyed it in August and weekends from May to October. In 2021 I have not gone yet. I will start going in May if the different governments let me.
Princess 500 motorboat just one owner from new. The engines were reconditioned. She has an 8.2 kW generator. The boat is of excellent quality and navigation, a planing hull with a maximum speed of 30 knots when the Hull is free from barnacles. She is very spacious, having a double seat in the skipper's position at the Helm. This Luxury Motor Yacht is upholstered in leather. Maintenance is continued except for this year 2020 of the covid crisis when she did not sail. Noble wood interiors, robustness and great settlement in the sea, both for docking and sailing in adverse conditions. A well-known manufacturer of the highest quality at an affordable price. The English-made hulls of these years are considered the best and most seaworthy on the market, even more than the current ones.
Capacity max 12 p.
Mechanical and Rigging
Next inspection AUGUST 15, 2022
Length and beam 15.32 and 4.52 m
Two General Motors engines
Power 808 CV axle 4T Interior Diesel
Fuel capacity 1963 l and water capacity 727 l.
Three cabins + sailor
Shower, depth sounder, autopilot, radar, VHF, GPS
Radio CD Television
Air conditioning, electric fridge, lounge table
Take 220 V
In February 2020 we did a complete overhaul of the engines (40,000 euros).
Disclaimer : Network Yacht Brokers Barcelona offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.